Demonstrated ability to define requirements, develop solutions, work with technical developers, test results, monitor progress, and manage details to successful implementation
· Assist in the development and deployment of (eCommerce) multiple, simultaneous, website implementations.
· Key activities of the position include : definition of requirements, development of solution options, integration with technical developers, testing of results, monitoring of task and overall progress, and management of details to produce a successful implementation
· Manage major releases and minor fixes for the solution at hand, acting as liaison with internal/external technical teams, vendors, consultants, and customers as necessary.
· Be an active participant in project review and prioritization process – adding insight to possible solutions, downstream impacts, possible risks, and level-of-effort/cost.
· Ensure communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
· Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
· 1-3 years of experience in a business environment
· Buy/sell experience preferred
· Customer-facing experience preferred
· Demonstrated ability to define requirements, develop solutions, work with technical developers, test results, monitor progress, and manage details to successful implementation
· Demonstrated experience leading or major participant in 1-2 large business process change projects
· Project leadership or project management experience preferred
· Demonstrated ability to thrive while productive on multiple, simultaneous projects
· Marketing experience preferred, but not required
· Good communicator
· Team oriented
· Competency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, or their equivalents
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- business process: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process